IARPA CORE3D Public Data Urban 3D Challenge Dataset fMoW Dataset MVS Dataset SpaceNet Off-Nadir Dataset SpaceNet Buildings Dataset V1 SpaceNet Buildings Dataset V2 SpaceNet Imagery SpaceNet POI Dataset SpaceNet Roads Dataset
The SpaceNet Buildings Data set labeling guidelines:
- Buildings will primarily be within urban/suburban areas.
- Rooflines will first be extracted to best represent the shape of the footprint and for any buildings where the base of the building is partially visible due to off-nadir angle the polygon will be shifted to best fit the base corners.
- Buildings will have squared corners (assuming they are true to the shape of the building).
- Extraction of building corners will be within 5 pixels of the location on the imagery.
- Building footprints will be closed polygons and will not overlap.
- No attributes will be populated.
- Adjoining buildings with different heights shall be captured at one visible roof for the whole block and shifted to that visible roofs baseline.
1) “geometry”: Polygon
Additonal Attributes (Off-Nadir)
2) “Name”: “Occluded” or “”. Occluded is a tag added for situations where the building footprints is occluded by trees.